Please feel free to leave thoughts and comments. I would like to know what you think.

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Empatic Thoughts




 "I wish I could talk. I wish I could tell them that I'm still here, that I can hear them and that I understand what they're saying. I wish I could make them understand that I'm still alive."


"I don't regret what I did, ......... but I'm scared to die. I wonder if there really is life after death?"


"Almost there. I can make it. I will be free. I will make a new life for myself. I'll get a job, save money, and send for my family. Then we'll all be happy and free together."


"Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, oh crap......I can't believe I let them talk me into this. I'm gonna die! I want down! ...... Yeaaaaaaaah! This is awesome!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment