Please feel free to leave thoughts and comments. I would like to know what you think.

Thursday, March 31, 2016

The Last Story

An extension idea: "This is the last story I will be able to tell. I'll be dead before I tell the next.":
 Well, the only true story anyway. I've told a lot of untrue stories (I'm really good at those); but this story, this is the one and only true story I'll ever tell. It's not because I don't like the truth or anything, I've just never felt the need. Why tell the truth when a lie is so much more fun? The challenge that comes with building and building on it. The rush you get when you know someone has fallen for your lie. It's a kind of drug. This time however, the truth is important. Lives are at stake. Not mine, mine is already lost; but the lives of those who need this truth. Those who are unaware of what hides not only in the dark, but also in the light. So, I tell this last, true story for them in the hopes that they can do what I could not.

No comments:

Post a Comment