Please feel free to leave thoughts and comments. I would like to know what you think.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

To Die For Love and Freedom





One stop for writers Dark Writing Pormpt!:
They were words that spoke of rebellion and freedom. Rebellion against those who had oppressed us for centuries and freedom to do and be what we wanted. They were words what promised a better life for ourselves and those who came after us. I fell in love with those words and with the man who spoke them. Those inspiring words from an inspiring man. Now, I stand condemned to death. Doomed to die for fighting for a better life, for rising up against those who would keep me down. He stands beside me, my lover and commander, along with many others who rose up with us. I pray our sacrifice will not be in vain. I pray that others will hear his words and fall in love with them and the desire for freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment